Launching in 2019, the Cyber Strategy Retreat is a full-day program that brings security and risk management leaders together to discuss the best solutions available to address the threats facing modern businesses. The program was designed to allow CEOs, CIOs, CISOs and risk leaders to move past the limitations of compliance and explore the value that strategic thinking contributes to solving the cybersecurity problem.
CLASS-LLC has have partnered with the Association of Strategic Planners, San Francisco ISSA, Silicon Valley ISSA, and select partners to bring this unique event to the Bay Area on 27 June 2019.
- Paige Needling, Leader at DNV GL
- Jimmy Sanders, CISO at Netflix
- Craig Rosen, VP and CISO at AppDynamics
- John Donovan, CISO at Malwarebytes
- Malcolm Harkins, Security Leader and Visionary
- Andrew Neal, President, InfoSec & Compliance at TransPerfect
CSR by the Numbers
- 250+ Executives and Decision Makers are invited to attend this live event
- 50 Community tickets for students and association members
- 10 Hours of content and collaboration
Please complete the form located at https://class-llc.com/event-invitation-request/ to request your complimentary invitation to attend the Cyber Strategy Retreat.