Launching in 2019, the Cyber Strategy Retreat is a full-day program that brings security and risk management leaders together to discuss the best solutions available to address the threats facing modern businesses. The program was designed to allow CEOs, CIOs, CISOs and risk leaders to move past the limitations of compliance and explore the value that strategic thinking contributes to solving the cybersecurity problem.
CLASS-LLC has have partnered with the Association of Strategic Planners, Metro Atlanta ISSA, and select partners to bring this unique event to Atlanta on 11 July 2019.
Our Featured Speakers Include:
- Lauret Howard – VP at NASCO
- Kathy Fithen – Director at McKesson
- Marnie Wilking – CISO and VP at Orion Health
- Dr. Curtis Campbell – VP at Atlantic Capital Bank
- Nicole Keaton Hart – CIO at Fulton County, GA
- Tony UcedaValez, CEO at VerSprite
CSR by the Numbers
- 250+ Executives and Decision Makers are invited to attend this live event
- 50 Community tickets for students and association members
- 10 Hours of content and collaboration
Please complete the form located at https://class-llc.com/event-invitation-request/ to request your complimentary invitation to attend the Cyber Strategy Retreat.